So you’re probably trying to find out how to go about the iEmployee Login process. I figure you didn’t find it as easy as 1, 2, 3 even with the amateur display that looks like it’s been made by a high school intern. The main issue with the iEmployee login process is that upon arrival to the exact login URL, one might find it very confusing if they had the right turn up of the site. The login site has nothing indicative that it is the iEmployee login site. All it shows is the "Asure Force" trademark logo, and this is the very reason of the confusion. Also, unlike most site that only requires either a "username + password" or "email address + password" combination, the iEmployee login site requires three employee information; (1) username, (2) password, and the (3) company ID number. Given these issues, it is our job to help make the iEmployee login process easy and simple. Watch the video below for a short demonstration and follow the easy steps numbered below.
STEP BY STEP LOGIN INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Enter in your browser; https://my.iemployee.com/advanced/login/login.aspx to get into your iEmployee login site.
2. Enter your username in the section; "USER NAME".
3. Enter your password in the section; "PASSWORD".
4. Enter your Company ID number in the section; "COMPANY".
4. Click on the "LOGIN" link enclosed in ablue box below or simply click "Enter" in your keyboard.
5. You are supposed to be getting in into your iEmployee page and manage your account after the system recognizes your username, password and company id number.
RESET LOGIN INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Recheck your username, password and company id number make sure you entered the correct characters. (NOTE: The Password section is case-sensitive so be sure to provide the right cases of each character you enter.)
2. You will be informed of your incorrect login details if a red warning that states; "Incorrect login - Please check username / password" appears.
3. When that happens, you may choose to reset your password by clicking on the "Forgot your password/user name?" link underlined below the login section. For faster access, enter in your browser, the URL: https://my.iemployee.com/DotNet/System/ForgotPasswordWzd.aspx
4. You are now redirected to a new page. As indicated, enter the company name that you use to login in the iEmployee site in the section; "Company name".
5. Click on the "Submit" link enclosed in a box below. (NOTE: Make sure the company name you enter is VALID because the system might not recognize it otherwise.)
6. You will then receive an authentication letter in your email with instructions on how to retrieve or reset your password. Follow these instructions carefullyfor you to be able to login to your iEmployee account on your next attempt. (NOTE: you are now required to use this new password in your next and succeeding iEmployee login attempts.)
Do you still have problems with your iEmployee login? Do you have questions or concerns you want to be addressed? Contact the iEmployee system through the following:
1. Send an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Enter in your browser, the URL: https://server.iad.liveperson.net/hc/90551066/?cmd=file&file=visitorWantsToChat&site=90551066&LEAppKey=f907f2d9acd64b7f8c00b83bed3c2822&referrer=http%3A//www.asuresoftware.com/asure-force/asureforce-time-software/attendance-tracking-software/iemployee&bId=1 to get a hold of the Asure Force live chat.
3. Call them:
Toll Free: 888.323.8835
4. Send a Fax: 512.437.2365
5. Get connected with their social media channels:
We do the best we can to provide you with the latest information and updates of the iEmployee login process. We strongly suggest that you bookmark this page for an easier access if you need further assistance with logging into your iEmployee account in the future. By doing so, you will also be informed of the system changes and issues regarding the iEmployee login process.
Shortcut to iEmployee Login page here...
Steps to follow to login to your iEmployee account.
Steps to follow to reset your iEmployee account password.
Contact details to get connected with the system administrator and get connected with Asure Force.
Your opinion of iEmployee:
Site Navigational Shortcuts
Login pages for credit cards and financial institutions...
Login pages for educational sites, eLearning sites, and online learning...
Login pages for online services and online website member areas...